Tuesday, July 22, 2008

About This Blog

As the URL suggests, this blog is here to review templates for Blogger (XML templates). I run into alot of templates out there, and some look very cool - until you start customizing it. Then you see your widgets running past the template border, and maybe some of your widgets might not be where you thought you put it. I'm here to separate the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I don't make templates myself (I should learn). If I did, I would rather spend weeks making one near perfect template instead of an almost nonfunctional template that only took a couple hours, but oh well. There are some good ones out there, hopefully there will be more (or maybe there are, and I haven't found them yet!).

So if you're using a template that looks good, and is easy to customize, let me know, and I'll write a post about it! If you're a template maker, and you think yours is better than the rest, let me check it out, and I'll be the judge of that! >:-D

No comments: